The AAMC and BMJ are offering cutting edge online learning modules combined with evidence-based resources and tools that prepare hospital leaders, physicians, and front line health professionals to implement alternative payment methods effectively and lead the way to better patient care.
Our innovative and comprehensive educational resources include:
- E-learning modules - relevant to all healthcare staff
- Workbook - to track care redesign projects using an established health care quality improvement template
- Webinars and events - learn from leaders developing innovative solutions to alternate payment challenges
- Relevant articles - from BMJ Quality Improvement Reports and other journals
- Resource center - includes evidence based tools to support care redesign and implementation
We look forward to helping you maximize value for your patients.
Meet us at upcoming events
- MLA Annual Meeting and Exhibition
- // Chicago, IL
- ACP Internal Medicine 2014
- // Orlando, FL
- International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- // Paris, France